Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been called up...

So I have been called up to the next stage of fantasy blogging, as one of my adoring fans has convinced me to contribute to his blog, Advanced Fantasy Baseball.

I will still be posting here, but I will also be linking to my articles there. Please check out the site and leave comments....there is some great analysis by blogger Jon Williams on all sorts of fantasy players and strategies.

My first post is ready to go, and it should be up within the next day or two.

Just as a preview, I will outline the Top 10 players available in 80% or more of ESPN leagues. It's your chance to nab a free agent BEFORE the hype overtakes him (like, say getting Jose Bautista or Aubrey Huff before they went crazy -- something I was able to do in both of my leagues).

No comments:

Post a Comment