Friday, February 12, 2010

J-J-J-Jerry and the Jazzzz


I figured I would throw something out on Baseball and something out on hoops for my first blogging day. This is a vent.....

Jerry Sloan and the Utah Jazz are the frakking WORST!!! How did you guys not trade Boozer away a MONTH ago? Now, because you are playing well, you think you should keep Boozer and make a playoff run. Meanwhile Paul Millsap wastes away on the bench, playing 18 minutes a night (thanks, Jerry), and the Jazz payed him big $$ to stay in the offseason, hoping Boozer would opt out of his contract year.

Now I dont claim to be a hoops genius -- just a fantasy hoops genius :) So when I drafted Millsap for 5 bucks at the end of my draft, I thought it was a really good pick (although I thought I would get him for 3 bucks, not 5, but someone bid him up). Not only has this guy proven he is a beast every time he gets his minutes; but also he is only $5 and probably my best keeper candidate.

The Jazz proved this week that at full strength they can't even beat the Lakers WITHOUT Kobe. So please, tell me what is the point of keeping Boozer for a "playoff run" when Millsap does basically the same thing without compromising team chemistry?? The Jazz are going to get NOTHING for Boozer (and that includes NBA championships) unless they do a deal in the next 6 days. So do all of us a favor and get moving!

1 comment: